1. Davis cup is related with which sport?
2. Khoria Dance is a popular folk dance form of which state?
3. Valley of flowers is paradise on earth and is situated in
B. Jammu and Kashmir
C. New Delhi
E. Uttar Pradesh
4. Tiger Woods is a well known name related to which of the following sports?
5. Kaiga atomic power plant is located in which state of India?
C. Madhya Pradesh
Answers and Explanations
1. Answer -
The Davis Cup is the premier international team event in men’s tennis. It is run by the International Tennis Federation (ITF).
2. Answer -
Khoria Dance, a variety of Jhumar Dance, is popular in the central areas of Haryana.
3. Answer -
Sprawled across 87 sq. km in Chamoli District, Uttarakhand, Valley of flowers is paradise on earth and is situated at the conversion point of Eastern and Western Himalayas and Zanskar ranges.
4. Answer -
Eldrick Tont “Tiger” Woods is an American professional golfer who is generally considered one of the greatest golfers of all time. Following an outstanding junior, college, and amateur golfing career, Woods turned professional in 1996 at the age of 20.
5. Answer -
Kaiga Generating Station is a nuclear power generating station situated at Kaiga, near the river Kali, in Uttar Kannada district of Karnataka, India. The plant has been in operation since March 2000 and is operated by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India.