The position of RBI Assistant offers a responsible and lucrative career in the banking domain along with a remarkable salary as well as other allowances. This chapter, RBI Assistant Test Day FAQ for RBI Assistant 2019, will guide the aspirants in addressing their queries and concerns regarding RBI Assistant Test 2019 recruitment. The questions and answers have been categorized for enhanced clarity. On the Test day, the students can visit the category:RBI Assistant Test Day FAQ before their tests to get answers to all their questions and concerns.
1. What is the exam date of RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam?
A: The RBI Assistant Preliminary examination will be held on February 14 & 15, 2020.2. What is the exam date of RBI Assistant Main Exam?
A: The RBI Assistant Main examination will be held on March 2020 3. Is there any chance I can Postpone my Exam?
A: Candidates cannot change/postpone the exam public sector exams cannot be postpone for any other personal reason.
4. What is the exam date of RBI Assistant Interview?
A: The RBI Assistant Interview will be held in the months of April/May 2020 (Tentatively).
1. What ID Proof Should I Carry Along with Admit Card?
A: Candidates should Carry any one of the valid ID proof which was issued by Government of India.
2. Driving License.
3. Adhar Card
4. Voter ID Card
2. What If Am Unable to Login/Appears Login Failed Message on the Screen?
A: Aspirants need to Re-Check the application entries which was given at the time of Registration. The Provisional Number and Password must be entered in the valid fields which are auto-generated after Registration.
3. Can I Use Calculator In the Exam Hall?
A: No, Hopefuls are not support to use any of the electronic devices while in Examination Hall.Such kind of things would be treated as misconduct and the candidate may loose the exam.
4. What if my date of birth (DOB) is rejected on login screen?
A: Please make sure that the date of birth is same as it was entered during the registration. You can check your entered date of birth in the application printout.
1. Can I apply from any state as my centre for the test in RBI Assistant 2019?
A: Yes, you can apply for RBI Assistant from any state. RBI has released list of examination centre along with the notification. You will have to enter your choice of exam cities while filling up the application form. It is advised that you should select centres that is nearest to your place. However, the exam authority reserves the right of allotting exam centres.
2. Where Should I Give My Examination Center for RBI Assistant 2019?
A: Candidates are advised to select the examination center according to there convenience. If the candidate is from Telangana can select Hyderabad.
3. Can Anyone Change the Examination Center for RBI Assistant 2019?
A: No as Clearly mentioned in the advertisement no Candidate will have the right to change the center except IBPS Authority.
4. Do RBI Organization Provides Transportation Facility for the candidates who are very Far?
A: No, as mentioned in the advertisement Organization won't provide any facilities. Candidates should maintain there own Transportation Irrespective of States.
5. Is There Any way that I can Change the Exam Date for RBI Assistant?
A: Candidates cannot change the examination date until there is a critical situation that makes it necessary to postpone the paper of one whole centre.
6. I forgot to Wash my hands as I applied Mehandi on it and unable to give the thumb impression?
A: In that case exam conducting body will have to take the finger print on authorized paper along with thumb impression and signature of the candidate and submit it to RBI Organization.