1. What is the date of RBI Assistant Pre Exam?
The 2019 Prelims exam for RBI Assistant is scheduled to be held on 14th Feb, 15th Feb 2020.
2. What is the date of RBI Assistant 2019 Main Exam?
The Main exam date will be released on RBI Official Website.
1. What is the starting date of Online Application?
The Online Applications can be filled from 23-12-2019 .
2. When is the last date of submission?
The online applications can be filled up to 15.02.2020 after which the link will be disabled
1. Is there any penalty for wrong answers (in objective type question paper)?
Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question paper.
2. How to fill the OMR sheet?
For both writing and marking answers in the OMR Sheets (Answer Sheet), candidates must use a black ball point pen only. Pens with any other colors are prohibited. Do not use a pencil or an ink pen.
The candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in the OMR answer sheet; especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
3. Can candidates carry a mobile phone?Mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
The candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as an arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured. The commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.