: With less than three to go before the election of a president, the campaigns saw explosive revelation about Mr.Trump and Ms. Clinton. This included disturbing evidence of Mr. Trump boasting about groping women without their consent, allegations of such behavior and assault by at least nine women, and an avalanche of confidential emails of Ms.Clinton's campaign released by wiki leaks that underscored her proximity to the deep-pocketed wall street donors.
Which of the following can be hypothesized from the above passage?
(1) Mr.Trump and Ms.Clinton are candidates of opponent parties which are fighting for presidential posts.
(2) Serious allegations against candidates may affect the polling result.
(3) Trade and economy of the country depend on the selection of presidential candidates.
A. All 1,2 and 3
B. Only 1 and 3
C. Only 2 and 3
D. Only 1 and 2
From the behavior and sense of passage we can clearly say that both are candidates of opponent parties and allegations may hinder their image and it may affect the polling result. Trade and economy are not discussed in the above passage. So 3 cannot be assumed.
: An advertisement- Now you can own a new car in just Rs.1,999 per month.
1. People aspire for owning a car.
2. People do not want to buy used cars.
3. Most people can afford to pay Rs. 1m,999 per month for a new car.
A. Only 1 and 2 are implicit
B. Only 2 and 3 are implicit
C. Only 1 and 3 are implicit
D. All are implicit
The advertisement has been given seeing the demand for cars. So, 1 is implicit. The advertisement stresses on "owning a new car". This implies that people would prefer a new car rather than a used one, provided it suits their budget. So, 2 is implicit. The words just 1,999 per month in the statement make 3rd statement implicits.