RRB ALP General Awareness
RRB ALP General Awareness Second Stage CBT Exam
RRB ALP and Technicans 2018 - Second Stage CBT Examination Part A, conducted in online Mode, has: a duration of 90 Min, a total of 100 questions and consists of 4 sections, namely - Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Basic Science & Engineering and General Awareness on Current Affairs. Candidates must clear the cut-off in all the sections to qualify for the Final selection.
||No. of Questions
||General Intelligence and Reasoning
||Basic Science & Engineering
||General awareness on current affairs
Below mentioned are the different categories of expected questions in the Part A RRB ALP and Technicians General Awareness
section of Second Stage.
||Topics (Current Affairs)
||Science & Technology
||Politics and other subjects of importance
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – First Stage and Second Stage examination):
There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer. There shall be no negative marking for Computer Based Aptitude Test.
RRB ALP Technicians General Awareness - Study Guide 1. The World’s first driverless transport pod has been unveiled in which country?
a. Dubai, UAE
b. Beijing, China
c. New York, United States
d. Melbourne, Australia
2. Who has won the 13th edition of the National ‘A’ Chess Championship for Blind?
a. Aryan Joshi
b. Soundarya Kumar Pradhan
c. Kishan Gangolli
d. Ashvin Makwana
3. The World’s tallest 75 storied hotel named Gevora Hotel has been unveiled in which city recently?
4. Who will be the first female Hindu lawmaker in Pakistan since 1947?
a. Shivani Prasad
b. Chandra Prabha
c. Pallavi Lachhani
d. Krishna Kumari
5. Who has become the first Indian golfer to qualify for the China Ladies PGA Tour?
a. Vani Kapoor
b. Gaurika Bishnoi
c. Sharmila Nicollet
d. Saaniya Sharma
6. Which city International Conference on Unani Medicine held?
a. New Delhi
7. Which state Government launches DASTAK campaign to eradicate Japanise Encephalitis?
a. Uttar Pradesh
b. Himachal Pradesh
c. Tamil Nadu
8. Who has been conferred with the 2017 Sahitya Akademi Award for Assamese literature?
a. Vyakaranna Baso Varsh
b. Urmi Ghanshyam Desai
c. Afsar Ahmed
d. Jayant Madhab Bora
9. Parbati Ghose, who passed away recently, was the first female filmmaker of which state?
10. What is the theme of the 2018 World Radio Day (WRD)?
a. Radio and Peace
b. Radio and Sports
c. Radio and World
d. Radio is You
11. Which union minister has inaugurated International Conference on Operations and Maintenance “Indian Power Stations 2018”?
a. R.K. Singh
b. Vijay Sampla
c. Ajay Tamta
d. Arjun Ram Meghwal
12. Which country will host the 8th edition of Theatre Olympics?
b. United States
13. The World’s first Robot Ski Challenge was held in which country?
a. North Kore
c. South Korea
14. The celebration of 70 years of India-Russia Agricultural Relations has held in which state?
b. Uttar Pradesh
c. Madhya Pradesh
15. Which Indian state hosted the 12th edition of International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR-2018)?
d. Andhra Pradesh
- Click Here
RRB ALP/Technicians – Related Information