RRB ALP ID Verification On Test Day
Candidates who have received the call letters for the examination for RRB ALP and Technicians Recruitment, will be permitted to appear for the First Stage CBT as well as Second Stage CBT only upon presenting a valid ID-Proof along with a photo - copy of the Valid Id-Proof. Below mentioned are the details of RRB ALP ID Verification at the time of the Exam and Joining.
RRB ALP ID Verification - Test Day
1. In the examination hall as well as at the time of joining, the call letter along with a photocopy
of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognised college/university
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
2. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ Joining.
3. Ration Card
will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
4. In case of candidates who have changed their name, they will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification/their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
- Candidates have to produce, in original, the same photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at the allotted centre at his/her own risk and expenses and RRB will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.