RRB ALP Notification 2018
Aspirants of RRB ALP Technicians 2018, who are willing to enhance their career with railway sector can check all details in the RRB ALP Notification[Part 1/Part 2] issued by RRB. There shall be two stages of examination (First stage CBT and Second Stage CBT) common for ALP and Technicians. In addition , candidates who have opted for ALP and qualified in Second Stage CBT have to undergo Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT). Marks will be normalized in all the stages of exam
|Stage - I:
Online Examination – CBT
||Commencement of first stage CBT
|Activation of Mock link for first stage CBT
- Intimation of Exam City, Date and Session of the Candidate
- Download of Travel Authority for SC/ST candidates
(This is only to make travel arrangements and not an E-Call letter)
|Download of E-Call letter
||4 days prior to the date of CBT of the candidate
|Stage - II:
Online Examination – CBT (AT)
The Online Registration for RRB ALP Technicians begins on 3rd February 2018
and the last date for submission of online application is 30st March 2018
. RRB has presented 26502 vacancies
for RRB ALP Technicians 2018.
- The recruitment examination (online) will be conducted in 2 Stages: CBT and CBT(AT) .
- Candidates who will qualify in CBT examination and shortlisted should appear for CBT(AT).
RRB ALP recruitment drive is conducted for the selection and appointment of qualified candidates for the post of RRB ALP Technicians in any of the Participating Organizations as listed below:
|Name of RRB
||Website Address and Telephone Numbers
Phone : 079-22940858
Phone: 0145 – 2425230
Phone : 0532-2224531
Phone: 080 – 23330378
Phone: 080 – 23334147
Phone : 0755-2746660
Phone : 0674-2303015
Phone : 07752-247291
Phone: 0172 – 2730093
Phone : 044-28275323
Phone : 0551-2201209
Phone: 0361 – 2540815
Phone : 0191-2476757
Phone: 033 – 25430108
Phone : 03512-264567
Phone : 022-23090422
Phone : 0621-2213405
Phone : 0651-2462429
Phone : 040-27821663
Phone : 0353-2663840
Phone : 0471-2323357
RRB has released a notification for RRB ALP Technicians position – 2018, with a total vacancy of approximately 26502 posts
Below is the table that depicts the number of vacancies in Railway Wise:
- For Details of RRB-wise and Railway/Production Unit-wise vacancies.
Updated data, if any, shall be available on RRB website from time to time.
RRB has released the recruitment schedule with the list of important dates for the RRB ALP Technicians 2018 recruitment process.
The tentative schedule of recruitment events is as follows: Official Notification
|Opening Date & Time for Online Registration and submission of Applications
||03.02.2018 at 10.00 hrs
|Closing Date & time for submission of Online application
||30.03.2018 at 23.59 hrs
|Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee
|Online payment (Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card)
||30.03.2018 at 22.00hrs
|SBI Bank Challan
||28.03.2018 at 15.00 hrs
|Post Office Challan
||27.03.2018 at 15.00 hrs
|Download of call letters for Online
Examination –Stage 1
|Online Examination – Stage 1
|Online Examination – CBT (AT) Stage 2
Candidates are further advised to visit website(s) of RRBs frequently to get the latest information on
various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this notification..
RRBs reserve the right to incorporate any subsequent changes/ modifications/ additions in the terms & conditions of recruitment under the CEN as necessitated and applicable.
✦ The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centers in India.
✦ No request
for change of center for Examination shall be entertained.
✦ RRB, however, reserves the right to cancel
any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
✦ RRB also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for.
✦ Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Center at his/her own risk and expenses
and RRB will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. Any unruly behavior/misbehavior
in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/disqualification
from future exams conducted by RRB.
- 1. Beware of touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence or by use of unfair and unethical means.
2. RRB has not appointed any agent(s) or coaching center(s) for action on its behalf.
3. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by persons/agencies.
4. Candidates are selected purely as per merit.
5. Beware of unscrupulous elements and do not fall in their trap.
6. Candidates attempting to influence RRB directly or indirectly shall be disqualified and legal action can be initiated against them.
- Candidates are advised to consult only the official website of RRBs and beware of FAKE websites put up by unscrupulous elements/touts.
RRB ALP/Technicians - Related Information