A NIACL AO is responsible for assisting the Administrative Officers of each section. This chapter, NIACL AO FAQ Test Day for NIACL AO 2018, will guide the aspirants in addressing their queries and concerns regarding NIACL AO 2018 recruitment. The questions and answers have been categorized for enhanced clarity. On the Test day, the students can visit the category: Exam Related FAQ before their tests to get answers to all their questions and concerns.
1. What is the exam date of NIACL AO Preliminary Exam?
A: The NIACL AO Preliminary examination will be held on 30th January 2019.
2. What is the exam date of NIACL AO Main Exam?
A: The NIACL AO Main examination will be held on 2nd March 2019.
3. Is there any chance I can Postpone my Exam?
A: Candidates cannot change/postpone the exam. Exams cannot be postpone for any other personal reason.
1. What ID Proof Should I Carry Along with Admit Card?
A: Candidates should Carry any one of the valid ID proof which was issued by Government of India.
2. Driving License.
3. Adhar Card
4. Voter ID Card
2. What If Am Unable to Login/ Appears Login Failed Message on the Screen?
A: Aspirants need to Re-Check the application entries which was given at the time of Registration. The Provisional Number and Password must be entered in the valid fields which are auto-generated after Registration.
3. Can I Use Calculator In the Exam Hall?
A: No, Hopefuls are not support to use any of the electronic devices while in Examination Hall. Such kind of things would be treated as misconduct and the candidate may loose the exam.
4. What if my date of birth (DOB) is rejected on login screen?
A: Please make sure that the date of birth is same as it was entered during the registration. You can check your entered date of birth in the application printout.
1. Can I apply from any state as my centre for the test in NIACL AO 2018?
A: Yes, you can apply for NIACL AO from any state. NIACL has released list of examination centres along with the notification. You will have to enter your choice of exam cities while filling up the application form. It is advised that you should select centres that is nearest to your place. However, the exam authority reserves the right of allotting exam centres.
2. Where Should I Give My Examination Center for NIACL AO 2018?
A: Candidates are advised to select the examination center according to there convenience. If the candidate is from Telangana can select Hyderabad.
3. Can Anyone Change the Examination Center for NIACL AO 2018?
A: No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
4. Do NIACL Organization Provides Transportation Facility for the candidates who are very Far?
A: No, as mentioned in the advertisement Organization won't provide any facilities. Candidates should maintain there own Tranportation Irrespective of States.
5. Is There Any way that I can Change the Exam Date for NIACL AO?
A: Candidates cannot change the examination date until there is a critical situation that makes it necessary to postpone the paper of one whole centre.
6. I forgot to Wash my hands as I applied Mehandi on it and unable to give the thumb impression?
A: In that case exam conducting body will have to take the finger print on authorized paper along with thumb impression and signature of the candidate and submit it to NIACL Organization.