What is better job SEBI Grade A or RBI Grade B?
Reserve Bank of India
(RBI) is the central banking authority of India and is one of the most recognized central autonomous body. The jobs of the RBI
is to determine the rates used in the finance
sectors. These rates form the backbone of the visual
policies in India. For any further assistance, visit website: Click Here
Securities and Exchange Board of India
(SEBI) is an autonomous body that regulates the securities market in India. Further, SEBI
defines rules and policies for its registered companies and investors. For all public listed companies, SEBI is an outstanding organisation. For any further assistance, visit website: Click Here
SEBI Grade A vs RBI Grade B - Career Progression
1. On an ideal career ladder, an employee wants to be more famous and more responsible.
2. An employee recruited as RBI Grade B officer can progress to grades C, D, E, and F.
3. Progression is based on the performance at the workplace. The Deputy Governor is the end to this career progression as the Governor is recruited from outside the organisation.
4. An employee recruited as SEBI grade A officer, can progress to Grades B, C, D, E, and F. Progression is based on the performance at the workplace. The executive director position is the last position.
SEBI Grade A vs RBI Grade B - Job Posting
1. RBI is headquartered in Mumbai with 31 regional offices all over the country.
2. Most of the offices are located in the metro cities, and usually, the officers get postings in these cities.
3. They are transferred to other location after 4 to 5 years.
SEBI is headquartered in Mumbai, and therefore, most of the placements are made in Mumbai. The organisation deals with finances and securities and has operations in metro cities only.
As the employee career grows, there are several options for foreign postings available as well.
SEBI Grade A vs RBI Grade B - Exit Opportunities
1. RBI has a more balanced work life.
2. Since the employee working in the RBI has strong theoretical and practical knowledge of economics and the working of the financial system, the employee can further join IMF, World Bank, other leading banks, or a consultant at a senior position.
3. Employees at SEBI are acquire strong knowledge of the financial markets, and hence the candidates can join corporate world and help in fundraising later.