An online screening examination of two hours duration consisting of Multiple Choice questions for 200 marks will be held on April 12, 2020
. The exam will consist of:
||All Streams: Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz.
1. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level),
2. English Language,
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4.Test of Reasoning.
Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.
|Legal, Information Technology, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical), Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specializedsubject related to stream.
Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce.
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in Phase I exam to be shortlisted for Phase II.
- Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for the Phase-II examination process and will not be counted for the final selection of the candidates.