1. What is the educational qualification required for various posts in this recruitment process?
The Educational Qualification for different posts under SEBI are as given below:
2. What is the eligibility for posts in the Legal stream?
||1. Master’s Degree in any discipline OR
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR
4. Chartered Accountant OR
5. Company Secretary OR
6. Chartered Financial Analyst OR
7. Cost & Work Accountant
||Bachelor’s Degree in Law
||1. Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and
communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR
2. Masters in Computers Application OR
3. Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2
years duration) in computers/ information technology.
||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Bachelor’s degree in Law with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/PWD-VH) from a recognized institute. LLM degree holders are also eligible. Candidates whose final year result is yet to be released are also eligible for the exam.
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on 29/02/2020
i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after March 01, 1990
3. I am in the final year of graduation. Am I eligible for this exam?
Yes, you are. But your eligibility is subject to the condition that if called for the interview, you will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.