This chapter, SEBI Assistant Manager FAQ for SEBI Assistant Manager 2018, will guide the aspirants in addressing their queries and concerns regarding SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 recruitment. The questions and answers have been categorized for enhanced clarity. On the Test day, the students can visit the category: Exam Related FAQ before their tests to get answers to all their questions and concerns.
1. When will be the exam conducted?
The Tentative date for Phase I exam is November 17, 2018.
The Tentative date for Phase II exam is December 16, 2018.
2. Will the exam conducted online or offline (OMR Based)?
The Exam will be conducted online (Both Phase I and Phase II).
3. Is there any chance I can Postpone my Exam?
A: Candidates cannot change/postpone the exam public sector exams cannot be postpone for any other personal reason.
1. What ID Proof Should I Carry Along with Admit Card?
A: Candidates should Carry any one of the valid ID proof which was issued by Government of India.
2. Driving License.
3. Adhar Card
4. Voter ID Card
2. What If Am Unable to Login/Appears Login Failed Message on the Screen?
A: Aspirants need to Re-Check the application entries which was given at the time of Registration.The Provisional Number and Password must be entered in the valid fields which are auto-generated after Registration.
3. Can I Use Calculator In the Exam Hall?
A: No, candidates are not support to use any of the electronic devices while in Examination Hall.Such kind of things would be treated as misconduct and the candidate may loose the exam.
4. What if my date of birth (DOB) is rejected on login screen?
A: Please make sure that the date of birth is same as it was entered during the registration. You can check your entered date of birth in the application printout.