1. What is the last date to apply online for IB ACIO 2017?
: The last date to apply online for IB ACIO 2017 is 10th September 2017
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this post?
3. Can a candidate who is in the final year of his/her graduation apply for this post?
- Educational Qualifications: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University
- Age Limit: 18-27 Years.
Yes, He / She can apply but his/her final result should be declared on or before 10thSeptember 2017
4. A candidate who is passed out from distance education, can he/she apply for this job?
Degree/Diploma etc. obtained through Open Universities/ Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44, dated 01.03.1995 published in the Gazette of India dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
5. Is there any reservation for the physically handicapped category?
No, there is no reservation for physically handicapped category and they do not need to apply for the same.
6. I am Colour – Blind. Can I apply for this post?
No, you cannot apply for this job. The candidate should possess normal colour vision.
7. Is NOC required for applying by the candidates from the PSUs / Govt. Departments?
Yes, NOC is required for the candidates who are working in PSUs/Govt. Departments but at the time of interview.
8. What is the marking scheme of IB ACIO 2017 Exam?
In Tier 1 Exam, 1 mark will be given for each correct answer and ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
9. Whether candidates have to submit hard copies of the application form?
No, Candidates are not required to submit hard copies of their application form.
10. Can I change examination centre after the submission of the application process?
No, you cannot change the examination centre after the submission of the application process.
11. What should I do if I upload wrong photograph and signature and submit the application process?
After final submitting of the application process, you do not change the photo and signature. But at the time of exam, you can submit undertaking mentioning that you have uploaded wrong photograph and signature while submitting the application form. You must bring original identity certificate along with attested copy of the same and photograph to the examination hall.
12. What is the Selection process of IB ACIO Exam?
13. What are the Important Dates of the IB ACIO Exam?
- Tier 1 Written Examination
- Tier 2 Descriptive Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
The candidates those who are competing for the IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 must note down the Important Dates.
|IB ACIO Registration Start Date
||12th August 2017
|IB ACIO Registrations Closing Date
||10th September 2017
|IB ACIO Tier-I Exam Date
||15th October 2017
|IB ACIO Tier-II Exam Date
||7th January 2018