Candidates need not send Application Print/ Documents at this stage. However, if shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview, at the time of Group Discussion and Interview, candidates will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents/ certificates as mentioned below:
- Print-out of on-line application
- Print-out of Group Discussion and Interview Call Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth along with proof of certificate for applicable age relaxation, if any
- Certificates and Mark lists of SSC/ SSLC/ X Std., 10+2/ PUC/ Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation etc. Proper document from Board/ University
for having declared the result of Graduation on or before 01.10.2018 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format, in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates & Disability Certificate, in case of PWBD candidates.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/ presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under “Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989” must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he/ she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under “Persons affected by 1984 riots” must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Photo Identity proof
- Any other relevant documents in support of candidature.
When called for Group Discussion and Interview, candidates have to bring the originals of the above documents along with self attested copies of the documents, for verification. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for Group Discussion and Interview without production of original & copies of the documents as above and shall make the candidate ineligible for further process of selection.