Candidates who are shortlisted in the Online examination for CNRB PO
will subsequently be called for a CNRB PO Final Interview
where the candidate will be tested for personality traits, speaking skills, current affairs and banking domain knowledge
. Also, document verifications of the qualifications of the candidate will be conducted by the Organization.
The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test and Interview and/or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank.
- Interviews will be conducted at selected centers.
- The center, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorized Canara Bank website.
Note: Any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of the interview will not be entertained. However, the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/venue/time/ center etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date/session/venue/ center/set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
Note: While appearing for the GD and Interview, candidates have to bring the originals of the above documents along with self-attested copies of the documents, for verification. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be canceled. Candidates will not be allowed to take up GD and Interview without production of original & copies of the documents
- Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Score. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) will only be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion and Personal Interview will not be less than 40% for General Candidates (35% for SC / ST/ OBC / PWBD candidates).
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 39.99% will be treated as less than 40% and 34.99% will be treated as less than 35% and will be treated as not eligible / unfit for the subject selection process.
- The weightage for online test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview shall be in the ratio of 50:20:30 respectively.
- The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
- Results of the candidates who have qualified Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website.
- The final select list will be published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar and also in Bank’s website.
- Candidates should not claim indicative vacancies as final for provisional allotment.
- No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
- In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before/ above the candidate junior in age), as per the prevailing practice.
- Finally selected candidate is eligible for admission to the said course at any of the selected Institutes based on merit cum preference. Bank is at the liberty to adopt any other criterion for selection and allotment of candidates to any of the institutes as considered fit and proper. Decision of the Bank in this regard is final and binding on the candidates.