1. What are the posts available under this recruitment project for freshers?
The post which will be available in this recruitment project is of Probationary Officers.
2. How many vacancies are there?
The number of vacancies is 468 for Canara Bank's Probationary Officers post.
3. What is the Programme fees for this course?
3. What will be the pay scale for this post?
||Name of the Institute
||Course Fee per Candidate
||M/s Manipal Global
Education Services Pvt. Ltd,
||Course Fee - RS. 350000.00 + applicable Taxes
(presently GST @ 18% : RS. 63000.00)
Total Course Fee: RS. 413000.00
||M/s NITTE Education
International Pvt. Ltd.,
||Course Fee - RS. 300000.00 + applicable Taxes
(presently GST @ 18% : RS. 54000.00)
Total Course Fee: RS. 354000.00
||Salary & Emoluments
|JMGS - I
||RS. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession etc. and Perquisites like Conveyance, Quarters, Furniture etc., depending on the place of posting shall be paid as per rules.
4. What is the duration of the course after the CANARA BANK PO (PGDBF) EXAM 2018 ?
The CANARA BANK PO PGDBF course is for one year. The course comprises of 9 months of class studies and 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Offices. The selected candidates should necessarily stay at the campus to finish the course.
5. Can the candidate who get selected in the CANARA BANK PO (PGDBF) EXAM 2018 have to pay the course fee in one installment?
Yes. The candidate who gets selected in the CANARA BANK PO (PGDBF) EXAM 2018 can pay the course fee in one stretch and in 2 installments (50% of course fee before commencement of the course and the balance 50% fees after two months but before the end of third month of commencement of course).
6. Can the candidate avail any loans to study the course and is there any restriction ?
Yes, the candidates can pay the course fee at their own expense and by availing Educational Loan from the Bank subject to eligibility as per the prevailing scheme guidelines as to loan quantum, margin, security, documentation, Rate Of Interest, repayment etc. Basing on the outcome of the CIBIL report of the selected candidates and his/her
parent, candidate’s eligibility for Educational Loan will be decided.
7. Is there any other fee , the candidate has to pay other than the course fee ?
Yes. The candidates has to bear the cost of the certification courses and also for the laptop which is necessary for the course.
8. Is there any Bond / Service Agreement a candidate should sign before joining as the Probationary Officer in Canara Bank?
Yes. The candidate have to sign an agreement / Security Bond to serve Canara Bank for a period of Five Years from the date of joining as Probationary Officer once completing the PGDBF Course. Also the candidate has to pay Canara bank with Rs. 100000.00 (One Lakh Rupees only) + Applicable Taxes.
9. Is Hindi Language, a necessary one to apply for the posts available in CANARA BANK PO (PGDBF) EXAM 2018?
It has been mentioned that, the candidate shall acquire knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already , before the completion of Probationary Period.
10. Is there any probation period , a candidate has to serve on getting selected as PO in Canara Bank in PGDBF?
Yes, a candidate has to serve a period of 2 years in probation period on getting selected as Probationary Officers after the PGDBF Course in Canara bank.