- Candidates who have been qualified Canara Bank PO 2018 will be called for an Interview to be directed by the bank. Meetings will be led at select focuses. The interview will be conducted at the selected Interview Centers.
- The qualifying marks in Interview and/or Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank..
An interview is the final phase of Canara Bank PO selection process. Interviews generally last for about 20-30 minutes. Be calm and composed during the interview. The following are the commonly asked questions in the Interviews for Canara Bank PO Selection process:
- Generic Questions: Name, Place of Residence, What is your hometown famous for, Hobbies, Where did you finish your schooling, Why did you choose this career option? etc..
- Academic Background: Academic Qualifications, Questions related to your graduation discipline/degree, Projects that you worked upon during your undergraduate/graduate studies, Questions about any internships/previous employment, etc..
- Banking Sector: Basic questions about banking, Your knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of the position you have applied for, your views about the current changes/trends in banking sector, etc..
- Current Affairs: Your views about the currently trending topics in the world/India. Your suggestions about how could things be different, Your knowledge/understanding of the impact of major changes(demonetization) on Indian economy, etc..
Note: The interviewers do not expect the candidates to know the answers to all the questions. The candidate is examined for: his/her ability to speak confidently, ability to present his/her views, clarity of thought, interaction with different people, ability to handle different questions, clarity of language etc. among several others.