1. What to do on the exam day
A: In the stress of exam day, some small things can be forgotten, which may lead to not being allowed to take the exam itself. So, you need to carry the important documents and required/allowable things like Call letter; Photo-Identity & Ball-Pen to the exam center.
2. What you should carry to the exam hall?
A: 1. Call letter
: You need to take a print out of the call letter. Also, remember to paste your colored photograph in the space provided. This photograph should be the same as the one you scanned and uploaded while filling up your OICL AO online registration form. This call letter will need to be submitted in the exam hall.
2. Photo-identity proof
: You need to carry a photo-identity proof in original AND a photocopy of the same. While the photocopy will need to be submitted, the original will be handed back to you after verification. Permissible photo-identity proofs are:
3. Ball point pen
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead) or Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)
- Identity card issued by a recognised college/University
- Aadhar card with photograph
- Employee ID
- Note: Ration card is not permissible as photo-identity proof. Please ONLY carry any one of the above alongwith its photocopy.
: Apart from the above, which are required to enter the exam hall, you only need one ball point pen in working condition for any rough work and signatures that may be required.
Note: please do not carry any thing other than the above listed to the exam hall.
3. Can I apply from any state as my centre for the test in OICL AO 2016/17?
A: Yes, you can apply for OICL AO from any state. OICL has released list of examination centre along with the notification. You will have to enter your choice of exam cities while filling up the application form. It is advised that you should select centres that is nearest to your place. However, the exam authority reserves the right of allotting exam centres.
4. Where Should I Give My Examination Center for OICL AO 2016/17?
A: Candidates are advised to select the examination center according to there convenience.if the candidate is from Telangana can select Hyderabad.
5. Can Anyone Change the Main Examination Center for OICL AO 2016/17?
A: No as Clearly mentioned in the advertisement no Candidate will have the right to change the center except OICL Authority.
6. Do OICL Organization Provides Transportation Facility for the candidates who are very Far?
A: No, as mentioned in the advertisement Organization won't provide any facilities.Candidates should maintain there own Tranportation Irrespective of States.
7. Is There Any way that I can Change the Exam Date for OICL AO?
Answer: Candidates cannot change the examination date until there is a critical situation that makes it necessary to postpone the paper of one whole centre.
8. I forgot to Wash my hands as I applied Mehandi on it and unable to give the thumb impression?
A: In that case exam conducting body will have to take the finger print on authorized paper along with thumb impression and signature of the candidate and submit it to OICL Organization.