Syndicate Bank PO FAQ 2018
The position of Probationary Officers offers a responsible and lucrative career in the banking domain along with a remarkable salary as well as other allowances. This chapter, Syndicate Bank PO FAQ, will guide the aspirants in addressing their queries and concerns regarding Syndicate Bank PO 2018 recruitment. The question and answers have been categorized for enhanced clarity.
1. What is the age criteria to apply in this common written exam?
Age (As on 01.10.2017) Minimum 20 years - Maximum 28 years.
2. What is the educational qualification required for various posts in this recruitment process?
Qualification (As on 01.10.2017) –Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
1. When will the registration start?
Registration will start from 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018.
2. What is the Application Fee?
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges shall be as follows –
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others.
1. How do i download my Call letter/Admi card?
For the convenience of the candidates direct link is provided in the official website, Candidates need to login and download the Admit Card 2018.
2. Where to report for any delay in the Admit card 2018?
Candidates who did'nt received the admit card need to immediatley contact the HELP DESK of Syndicate Bank.
3. Can the Exam Center be changed after submitting the Online Application Form?
No! the allotted time, date and venue details cannot be changed.
1. When will be the exam conducted?
Syndicate Bank's recruitment of Probationary Officers will be conducted on 25th February 2018 (tentative).
2. Will the exam conducted online or offline (OMR Based)?
Common Written Exam for Syndicate Bank's Probationary Officers will be conducted online.
1. What is the cut-off for being recruited?
There is no fixed cut-off. It depends on the performance of the candidates. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section of Online Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process.
2. Is there a criterion for negative marking?
There is negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer.
1. Will there be an interview after the written examination?
Yes, there will be interview for the recruitment process of Probationary Officers. The successful candidates in the On-line test would be called for a Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion round. The final merit list for selection will be based on your performance in the Online Test and Interview and/or Group Discussion.
1. What are the posts available under this recruitment project for freshers?
The post which will be available in this recruitment project is of Probationary Officers.
2. How many vacancies are there?
The number of vacancies is 500 for Syndicate Bank's Probationary Officers post.
3. What is the Programme fees for this course?
The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student. Changes in the Course fees, if any, will be informed to the successful candidates subsequently.
3. What will be the pay scale for this post?
During nine months classroom training the students shall be paid a sum of Rs 3000/- pm as stipend and during the next three months of internship a stipend of Rs 15000/- pm shall be paid. Candidates will be paid an amount similar to that of probationary officers of any other public sector bank once they are placed as one. The loyalty bonus of ₹. 500000/- shall be paid to the Officers at the rate of ₹ 100000/- for every completed year of service after 5 years of continuous and satisfactory service in the Bank from the date of joining the service (i.e. ₹. 100000/- each on completion of 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th year of continuous and satisfactory service), subject to regularity of education loan if availed.
Syndicate Bank PO – Related Information